Thursday, February 5, 2009

No More - June 12th 1995

This is another poem I wrote before moving for all of my friends. It even has a dedication.

This poem is dedicated to Ryan, Wayne, John, Rob, Mike, Mickey, Danielle, Kristen, Megan, Erica, Billy & Natasha. I wish I didn't have to move. I wish I could stay with you guys forever. But no matter where anyone goes just remember there will always be a guardian angel looking over all of us to make sure we will always together in one another's hearts.

My life is shattered day by day
It will soon be gone when I move away
Moving is a difficult time for me
The sadness is hard on you I see
There will be no more running through the halls
No more chasing mmm, mmm guys through the malls
No more fun times at the dance
No more many times for one romance
No more lipstick on your cheek
No more break ups to make you weak
No more talking all about John
No more looking for someone who is gone
No more notes to pass in history
No more Danielle trying to live a fantasy
No more extremely sick jokes
No more ignoring anyone who chokes
No more talking on the phone
No more broken hearts to be sewn
Saying goodbye is hard, so I'll try not to cry
But if I do, I hope you understand why

1 comment:

Bright Apc said...

I love this little poet,it caused my heart to wet...