Thursday, February 5, 2009

Forever Friends - Written in 1995

This is another one I wrote for all of my friends before moving. These friends were my life back then. Had I not moved we would still be as close as we were in jr high (at least most of us) cause we love each other to death, flaws and all!

I didn't think life could get any worse
When your boyfriend dumps you it really hurts
Then he ignores you which is really mean
Then someone is on your side like Natasha Deane
Everyone then finds out he used me
But you wonder why Ryan would ruin reality
Then Danielle's there to make you feel better
And Kristen writes an explanatory letter
Erica tries making you better inside
And Megan runs to a corner to hide
Now you're depressed and you know you'll be
Forever, unless we have friends like you and me

No comments: