Thursday, February 5, 2009

Apology

I want to apologize to my only follower and my imaginary readers. I haven't been in much of a writing mood or had much time to keep up with both blogs.

However, I have been reminiscing with my old jr high friends on Facebook and have decided to come post all my old poetry. I don't care if it's dumb, childish, gay or whatever else you might think about it. This was my LIFE for years. I couldn't stop writing. I wrote about anything and everything. I wrote when I was lying in bed at night, I wrote in the middle of class, I wrote whenever anything popped into my head that I wanted to put on paper.

It's not great, and it may not even be any good. But I love the innocence and memories that come through it. And I want to share it with my friends, again. So look out for lots of new posts and I hope you stick around to read at least some of it.

1 comment:

~pen~ said...

Bri- Poetry is always a form of nonjudgement. It is the best way to write and free yourself emotionally. I have pages of stories, poems, lyrics, you name it. I enjoy reading poetry. I also did another blog, the link is on Penzlife, for things that I either like or wrote myself. It feels good to have that place to let it go to you know. anyway, I will always be here to read your poetry. :)