Monday, February 9, 2009

In Love With a Friend - Year Unknown

This poem was written in high school I believe. I just want to put a disclaimer that I was not underage drinking or getting high ever. I just used some of those things in my poems for rhyming reasons.

Our love is the kind of love that never ends
Which means that we will always be friends
Through thick water and through thin
Even after a glass of gin
We can be drunk or even high
Or sailing through the open sky
Take my hand and don't let me go
Friends forever we both will know
In the sunlight or the pouring rain
If we are together there will be no pain
Through the good times and the bad times
Through the stories and through the rhymes
To be friends or to be in love
That's the question I'm faced with
So just hold me close and don't let me go
You're here for me I will always know

No comments: