Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome!

I have decided to start a poetry blog. Other blogs like One Minute Writer have inspired me to write more like I used to and I hope to inspire others as well. It may not mean much to any of you, but it is a place for me to come remember poetry that I wrote years ago or to write new stuff. It is also a place for other "closet poets" to come and share their poetry. Feel free to email me your work if you want it showcased here. Also feel free to analyze anything I write.

With this blog I hope to get my poetic thoughts flowing once again and to help other bloggers do the same. So let's get started!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good for you - I'm not a poet (not even a closet one) but I'm glad that your going to start expressing yourself with this blog. It will be good for you!

Anonymous said...

Great idea Bri! If I get the chance, you may find me here analyzing or submitting something of my own. I used to love to write poetry- it was my release. There was a website...called the open scroll, that I used to post religiously on!