Friday, September 9, 2011

So Pathetic

As I am going through my binder of old poetry, I realize just how pathetic I really was. HA! I wrote the cheesiest, sappiest, most ridiculous poems for the most random things. Mostly they were written about getting dumped by my boyfriend of the week or about how in love I was with said boyfriend of the week.

That makes me sound bad! I know! Really, though, they were all about boyfriends and break ups and moving. And in all honesty, they were mostly about the same few boyfriends... the important ones. The ones I actually remember now and talk to still.

However, there are a few about boyfriends that I don't even remember any more and they make me sound like a pathetic lost puppy dog. I must have put my mother through hell in my awkward, love-centric, I am going to die if you don't love me tween & teenage years. And how ironic that now I am putting the rest of the world through those same years with this blog.

I hope if nothing else you can at least get a kick out of the silliness that I wrote down on paper. The ridiculousness that spewed from my foolish love sick heart. I know I will!

No comments: